Enter to Win an ARPneuro PRS
2023 Medinah Cup
Enter To Win
Enter for your chance to win an ARPneuro PRS!
- All entries will receive an exclusive $250 discount code for the PRS. Code will be sent via email.
- One GRAND PRIZE WINNER will receive a free ARPneuro PRS device
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “The Promoter” refers to ARPneuro LLC. The “Prize” refers to one ARPneuro PRS unit.
- By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 11:59PM on Sunday, October 22, 2023. One (1) winner in the United States will be selected at random by The Promoter on October 23, 2023 and the winner will be notified by email on or after this date.
- The Promotor’s competition is open only to residents of the United States. One (1) winner will be chosen at random from all entrants and across all platforms.
- No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
- Employees of The Promoter are not eligible to enter.
- Only one entry per person per competition will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the competition by submitting a valid email address on the landing page https://arpneuro.com/2023-medinah-cup/
- The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner using a random number generator. The Promoter will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or lesser value.
- The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable fulfilment of the Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.
Learn more about ARPneuro Therapy in an upcoming webinar
ARPneuro Therapy for Pickleball Players
Monday, october 23 - 7:00PM Central
We’re diving into the exciting world of pickleball, a sport that’s been rapidly gaining popularity! Join us for an interview with Dr. Jon Gundlach to discuss how ARPneuro Therapy can be used as a tool for pickleball players to train, recover, and prevent injuries.
We’ll uncover the unique benefits of ARPneuro Therapy for athletes and provide valuable insights into how it’s making a significant impact in the sport. Whether you’re a seasoned pickleball pro or a newbie to the game, we’ll have practical tips and knowledge to enhance your performance on the court.
Dr. Jon Gundlach, D.C., is a seasoned holistic wellness practitioner with over two decades of experience serving the Southern California community. His unique approach blends traditional chiropractic care with cutting-edge therapies including ARPneuro Therapy, Cranial Facial Release Technique (CFR), Active Release Technique (ART), Functional Range Conditioning (FRC), and modern wellness assessments like Functional Nutrition and Applied Kinesiology.
Driven by his passion for holistic health, he consistently delivers profound transformations in the well-being of his clients. As one of the top-ranked specialists in his field, Dr. Gundlach and his practice, Profound Impact Wellness, are dedicated to facilitating life-changing restoration and helping individuals return to a pain-free, naturally balanced life.
Find out more at www.profoundimpactwellness.com